Huge announcement…we’re starting a podcast! But we don’t have a name for it – yet.
Brent Owens is an aircraft owner from iFLYblog with a background in corporate aviation. Tally One’s Rob Burgon brings military fighter experience to the show. Together we’ll share our experiences and interview industry insiders to shed light on the aviation topics you want to hear about. Whether it’s a G-6, a -777, or an F-22 we’ve got it covered!
Come up with a name that describes our podcast while encompassing our passion for aviation and you could win some cool prizes (see below). Think you have the perfect name figured out? Send your entry to the following two email addresses:
Be sure your entry adheres to the following rules:
– Entrants must be 13 years of age and older.
- You may submit as many names as you wish, but additional entries do not increase your chances of winning.
- All entries must be received by midnight Pacific Standard Time on Friday, 20 December.
- If chosen as a winner, we will contact you to obtain a mailing address to which we will ship your prize(s).
- Entries must not contain trademarked or copyrighted material.
- If chosen as the winner or runner up, you grant iFLYblog and Tally One exclusive use of your entry for purposes of the podcast and the promotion thereof.
We’ll pick two prizewinners:
We look forward to the entries!