Episode 9 Show Notes
Intro Music: Crawling in the Dark by Hoobastank
Outro Music: Photograph by Def Leppard (Did you expect anything else?)
Guest: John Lackey, Aviation Photographer
With the air show season in full swing don’t you want to take some aircraft photos worthy of a place on your wall? John Lackey, professional aviation photographer, joins us as our guest for Episode 9 of Slipstream Radio. John walks us through some of the basic techniques for taking the best “surface-to-air” photos you can:
– Optimal equipment for photographing aircraft
– Best manual settings for shooting the various types of aircraft
– Most desirable lighting conditions
– Ideal Framing and composure
– Top-notch Postproduction
– Perfect panning technique
Shout Out: Jessica Ambats for her amazing air-to-air photography. We’d love to have you on the show at some point!
Listen to other episodes of Slipstream Radio.